Custom 3D Men's Printing Sublimated Sports Clothing , Anti-Shrink
Anti-Pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-Wrinkle, Breathable, Eco-Friendly,
Plus Size, Quick Dry, Compressed
, EL Flashing
1. New fashion design sublimation t-shirt for men
2. Made of 100% polyester,strong and long lasting
3. Advanced customization
1. Made of breathable fabric micromesh at the weight of 145/160gsm,
100% polyester, with the function of moisture management and
2. All kinds of colors combinations, no colors fading, and no
3. Can be with private or any authorized company' logos, numbers,
names and other initials.
4. Available for all kinds of collar and neck styles.
5. Elastic, wicking and quick drying.
6. Good-looking, comfortable high quality with competitive price.
Art and Design Assistance
Our artists have years of experience working with sublimation
artwork and are glad to help make
your designs pop. We can certainly help your team clean up designs
and get them ready to print
at no cost. However, sometime we do not offer artwork creation for
teams for we do not have the
capacity to come
up with sublimated artwork from scratch. To speed up, it is great
if You could use the our
and follow our artwork guidelines.
When you are submitting your idea, please be as descriptive as
possible! You probably have a
grand vision of what you would like your final jersey to look like,
and you’ll have to communicate
that to us so that we can help you get there.
Making super sweet jerseys takes time, but when all is said and
done, you will be looking totally
the field. We work with a relatively flexible time line when
sublimating gear. Usually it takes about
7-10 days from artwork finalization and payment of an order to
shipment of the gear. Plan ahead
your order in early. While we do our best, sublimated orders are
complicated, and should
Benefits of Sublimation
Dye sublimation is a process of printing to fabric (and other
substances) that provides the best
quality, most durable printing option. In sublimation, the inks are
fused into the fabric as opposed
to sitting on
top of the baric such as in inkjet or screen printing. The process
not only gives fabrics a softer
after the printing, but it is also very durable. The colour remains
strong in outdoor lighting and
after extensive washing so it’s the ideal process for sportswear
and school clothing
Benefits of sublimation:
- Garments do not fade and printing does not crack.
- Design is virtually unlimited, from simple shapes and colours to
blends, shadows and photographic images.
- Numbering can be done when printing eliminating the need to have
hot sweaty plastic numbers on the back.
- Logos, names, numbers and sponsors can be included in the design in
- In some instances, prices can be cheaper than tradition-panelled
garments with the additional costs of embroidery, numbers,
lettering and screen-printing.